Telephone Counselling Services – Counselling Wherever YOU Are
Some of the reasons for using telephone counselling are
- People can become very anxious going to talk about their difficulties face to face with someone else;
- It is possible to feel anonymous speaking on the telephone;
- It may not be possible to leave the house because of mobility issues;
- It may be difficult to find a baby sitter;
- You may live in an isolated area;
- It is possible to be flexible about times;
- It does not matter where you are, as long as you are alone and not going to be interrupted;
- It saves transport and travel costs;
- You can ring from anywhere in the UK.
How Does Telephone Counselling Work?
- Ring my mobile number (07932 323107 – this phone is only answered by me) and leave a message or a text with a your first name and a land line number;
- I will ring you back as soon as possible;
- We will arrange a time when it is possible to talk;
- The first session is free and is an assessment so that you can see if you want me to help you and for me to see if I can;
- We can then set a time and date for me to contact you in a place where you will be alone and uninterrupted;
- Sessions can last approximately 50 minutes;
- If we talk on a regular basis, then we can review how we are getting on after four sessions;
- If you miss a session without letting me know that you cannot be there, then you will charged one third of the fee arranged.
- We agree on a fee per session and concessionary rates are available after discussing it together. This is paid through
a PayPal account (You do not need a Paypal account to pay this way).